You may notice that if you navigate to Photo Stream in Photos in iOS 5 , you cannot delete any photo. How to remove the photos uploaded to Photo Stream ?
First of all , let’s learn what Photo Stream is.
Photo Stream , as a feature of iCloud , iOS 5 and Mac OS X , can backup all photos you saved in Camera Roll of iPhone to other computers / devices that installed iCloud . However , you cannot delete a single photo ; instead , you can only reset the Photo Stream .
Note before you reset : New photos will be added to Photo Stream as before , but old photos will not be in the newly reset-ed Photo Stream .
To reset Photo Stream in iOS 5 :
- open “Settings” > iCloud > Photo Stream
- select “Off” > confirm deleting photos by selecting “Delete all photos”
- re-enable Photo Stream by selecting “On”
To reset Photo Stream in iCloud :
- Go to iCloud.com , log in with your account
- Click the name which appears in top right corner
- Click “Advanced”
- Click “Reset Photo Stream” ( only 1 button , you won’t miss it )
Reset Photo Stream in Mac OS X ( in iPhoto ) :
- Launch iPhoto
- Go to Preferences > Photo Stream
- Untick “Enable Photo Stream”
- A warning will be popped up to tell you photos in Photo Stream will be erased . Click “Turn Off” to confirm
- To re-enable the Photo Stream, tick “Enable Photo Stream”
You must log in to post a comment.