You may notice that if you navigate to Photo Stream in Photos in iOS 5 , you cannot delete any photo. How to remove the photos uploaded to Photo Stream ?
First of all , let’s learn what Photo Stream is.
Photo Stream , as a feature of iCloud , iOS 5 and Mac OS X , can backup all photos you saved in Camera Roll of iPhone to other computers / devices that installed iCloud . However , you cannot delete a single photo ; instead , you can only reset the Photo Stream .
Read more to find out how to remove the photos .
Raptor Talks has now iPhone version . Functions are still very simple, but will certainly add more features to it very soon .
If you still haven’t downloaded yet, grab your copy by typing “raptor talks app” in App Store search or click this direct link .
posted on 19 Oct, 2011 16:11 Apple
iPhone 4S is now in Apple Store ! go buy one now !
Check out the “Let’s Talk iPhone” event live blog by Engadget here .
Apple announced there will be an event “Let’s talk iPhone” on Oct 4, 2011.
New iPhone will have :
- dual-core A5 chip from iPad 2 with nine times faster graphics,
- processor will pack in 1GB of RAM, twice as much as the iPhone 4′s A4 chip or iPad 2′s A5 processor,
- back camera will upgrade to 8 megapixels, with a backlit sensor ( better photos in low light condition )
- Qualcomm mobi chip that takes care GSM & CDMA at the same time ( no more GSM / CDMA version )
- Voice-activated feature called “Assistant”
posted on 22 Sep, 2011 10:55 Apple Jailbreak
redsn0w 0.9.9b1 is released. Here are the new features :
- Automatic device & firmware detection via DFU mode
- Grab IPSW version from Apple
- Cache custom & beta IPSWs locally
- Easier tethered boot with preferences saved
- “Pwned DFU” option to quickly enter into DFU mode without button sequence
- Various blob features pertaining to custom IPSW versions & storage on Cydia servers
It provides UNTETHERED jailbreak of iOS up to version 4.3.3 for the following devices :
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA, iOS 4.2.8)
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod Touch 2G / 3G
- iPad 2
- You will have to connect to computer EVERY TIME you reboot
- You will have to use redsn0w function “just boot tethered right now”
- Downgrading to previous version is RISKY , you will probably lose all your data
- If you are stupid enough to reboot without a computer around , your phone will be stuck in white Apple logo , until you use redsn0w to reboot
Read more for download links
Chinese shows his copycat ability again . Here is an online game official website 99% similar to Apple Official Website. Instead of selling creative & powerful hardware, it promotes an online game. The site makes use of a wide range of Apple products, from iPod to iMac. They even replace the Snow Leopard with a Rabbit … Chinese typical humor.
Continue reading for more details
Here comes phase 1 of release of Mac OS X Lion ( 10.7 ) .
MacBook Air & Mac Mini are now equipped with Mac OS X Lion . Same price as before . It is believed that Mac OS X Lion will be available for MacBook Pro and iMac ( I have waited for so long time… )
Access your Apple Store here .
posted on 30 Jun, 2011 16:36 Apple Jailbreak
i-FunBox is a Windows application which can access iPhone data and applications. Its new version, 1.4.548.527, is out now.
- Repacking IPA now is done in a streaming mode, which uses memory more efficiently and support large Apps.
- File transfer engine is optimized for the coming iOS 5.
- Support App installation without Jailbreak for officially signed IPAs.
- A new UI localization scheme. Now all localized UI text are much easier to kept updated with newly released ifunbox.exe.
- Customized shortcut can be deleted.
- Recovery music/video will now show friendly information about the title, artist and etc.
- A bunch of misc bug fixing.
You can obtain the software from here .
posted on 14 Jun, 2011 10:40 Apple
More iOS 5 features exposed to public . In iOS 5 beta versions, there are few features available for use :
- FaceTime over 3G: FaceTime is finally available via 3G ! but this feature can be disabled by carrier, as it will increase cellular data usage a lot .
- Play iPad2 contents on TV: Videos in iPad 2 can now be played in HDTV , via Apple TV and WiFi.
- Full HD Video Sync to iPad 2: Full HD (1080p) videos can be synced to iPad 2. Is this imply that resolution of next generation iDevice will have full HD resolution?
- Audio Information via Bluetooth: If your car radio has Bluetooth, audio information, like album and track, from iPod can be transferred to the car radio.